(Epimedium Sagittatum). Known in China as Yin Yang Huo. Chinese top medical doctors report that horny goat weed boosts libido and improves erectile function. Used to restore sexual fire and allay fatigue. Works by freeing up testosterone allowing to you to have a more incredible sex drive and endurance. Has been proven to be a powerful, natural aphrodisiac which will enhance physical and sexual sensations.
2)Tongkat Ali @ Pasak Bumi
- Like all alternative medicines and therapies, there are various factual and untrue statements about the validity of this increasingly popular herbal remedy. Generally, herbal medicines are all-natural products that are non-habit forming and produce minimal side effects.
Tongkat Ali is no exception. One claim indicates that Tongkat Ali root powder is effective for improving overall health, increasing libido and enhancing sexual performance. That the root powder works just as well as the root extract. This is quite simply untrue. From the researchers at Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT):
“The yield of the bioactive constituents is extremely low at less than 0.005%. Hence, they are not easily available for further studies and for commercial preparations. The plant also requires a longer time to produce the secondary bio-active metabolites and their biological activities may be derived from more than one of the constituents.”
Also all anecdotal evidences and experiences from users suggest that the root extract is much more effective than root power.
Do not ever underestimate the clove. This herb plants have been claimed by the researchers as a spice for a super healthy natural ingredients have a high antioxidant. According to experts in Spain, through his latest research, found that clove deserve the best antioxidants known as it fenol levels very high.
Antioxidants are substances formerly known as essential to make food fresh and preserved so that the findings in this clove will have a broad impact for the food industry. The experts also believe that cloves can be of great benefit to health. Professor Juana Fernández-López from the University Miguel Hernández said, cloves are spices that have advantages. “Of the five kinds of antioxidants tested, clove has the capacity to produce hydrogen, reducing the oxidation of fat, and is lowering the iron content of the best,” he said
This research was also described as a victory for those who support the importance of natural food consumption because of clove can replace the synthetic antioxidants currently used by the manufacturer to make food last. The researchers who published his findings in the journal Flavor and Fragrance latest edition of this place on top of clove, outperformed other types of natural antioxidants.
“The results showed that the natural antioxidant content of spice used in Mediterranean diet or extract is a viable option for the food industry along the characteristics of food production is not affected. Gynecologist in cloves showed a high antioxidant capacity and may provide health benefits,” said Juana Fernández-López.
In this research, the experts also evaluated the effects of essential oils from various herbs used in the Mediterranean diet, such as oregano, thyme, rosemary, and sage. They tried to find out whether the various types of herbs can be applied as a natural antioxidant in food products, especially meat.[Source]
4)Ginkgo is an important part of mainstream medicine in Europe where it is widely used as a mental and vascular stimulant and a powerful protector of the brain, liver, eyes and circulatory system.
In fact in France most people over the age of 50ish are routinely prescribed Ginkgo biloba (Tanakan brand) by conventional mainstream physicians, to protect and promote memory and mental function.It has numerous benefits which stem from the greater flow of blood.
5)Ginseng is a low growing, shade loving plant, Ginseng produces red berries on stems surrounded by clusters of five leaves. The plant grows slowly,taking from two to five years for the root to be ready for harvest.
Ginseng is known to be an adaptogen, meaning that it helps the body to adapt to just about any physiological stress. It seems to display the rare ability to restore equilibrium to the body either by stimulating or calming certain biochemical processes that are thrown out of balance by life's stresses.
The two main varieties of Ginseng are Siberian Ginseng (Eleutherococcus senticosus),and the potentially more powerful Panax Ginseng(Chinese or Korean Ginseng), and both have somewhat different uses. Panax quinquefolium, called American Ginseng is another well regarded Ginseng. It is a mellower version of the Panax Ginseng, which some users complained of as causing irritability, anxiety and insomnia.
In general, better results seem to be obtained with Siberian Ginseng. It seems to have fewer side effects and more predictable actions. Panax Ginseng has an oestrogenic component that may prove troublesome in some - there is less of the oestrogenic-like activity in siberian Ginseng. Studies by Russian scientists have shown that Ginseng stimulates physical and mental activities and improves endocrine gland functions, while having a positive effect on the sex glands. It has been known to fight impotence in men, by normalising adrenal flow which in turn allows for an increase in testosterone, a male sex hormone. Women have also reported an increase in desire and greater sexual pleasure from the use of Ginseng.
6)Yohimbine tree is native to West Africa and is said to be one of the few genuine aphrodisiacs in nature. This may be true for some people. Yohimbine works on improving the body's sexual function by dilating the blood vessels of the skin and the mucous membranes and bringing blood close to the surface of the sex hence improving penile function. It favourably affects both psychological and physical impotence.
Yohimbine is also reputed as a weight loss aid. It is generally the pharmaceutical derivative(which is a prescription drug) that has shown results but the Yohimbine herbal supplements display little of this power as they are not concentrated enough. However no form of Yohimbine should be considered a first choice solution to erection problems as it is associated with numerous side effects and interactions. Yohimbine should be used with great caution if you have hypertension, heart disease, diabetes, a thyroid disorder, kidney disease, mental illness or you are taking any other medication and be discussed with your practitioner first.
7) Saw Palmetto (Serenoa Repens) is a smallish member of the fan palm family that grows mainly in the South Eastern United States and the herbal extract is processed from its brownish-black berries.
Saw Palmetto is widely used in the treatment of prostate enlargement. More than twenty studies conducted according to the strictest of scientific standards have established that this herb is superior to Proscar for treating benign prostate enlargement and its extract helps about 90% of the men treated. What makes Saw Palmetto popular with doctors and other health practitioners is the virtual lack of side effects and toxicity, although a few cases of stomach upset and intestinal bloating have been reported.
8) Gambir Sarawak is an amazing natural herbal product that is swiftly rising in popularity to replace the Jamaican Stone for premature ejaculation treatment or cure. This all natural herbal remedy gives you effective, vigorous, long endurance intercourse and the hardest erection you will ever have in your life. In other words, Gambir Sarawak makes you last longer in bed and will cure the sexual problem of premature ejaculation, making you far more sexually appealing naturally, without the use of drugs or uncomfortable treatments. The herbs found in this remedy work with your body, meaning that you get an all natural, organic erection with no strange side effects afterwards.
Gambir Sarawak owes its name to its place of origin- Sarawak, Borneo. The main ingredient, Gambir which is found in Sarawak is actually an astringent substance extracted from a Gambir plant of the Madder family. Traditionally Gambir was popular for chewing with betel nut among the natives in Sarawak. There is even a street named after it, Gambir Street, as Gambir and other spices were actively traded back in the early 1900’s because it was such a popular herb and remedy for Borneo’s trading partners. Nowadays, it is being used and sold (even on eBay) worldwide for premature ejaculation treatment.
9) Dandelion is also a rich source of several vitamins which are crucial for the healthy functioning of every system of the body and this includes the sex organs too. The plant is especially packed with Vitamin C and so regular intake of dandelion can provide all the benefits of a diet rich in this vitamin. In fact in the old days, dandelion’s high vitamin C content made it a vital supplement for settlers, armies and ship crews as a means of avoiding scurvy, the disease brought on by the deficiency of vitamin C. Today Vitamin C is recognized as one of the most important anti-oxidants which help to protect the body from free radicals and thus prevent the effects of aging, not to mention giving one younger looking skin for a long time to come. Vitamin C is also a known immunity booster and enables the body to fight infections. Among other nutritional components present in dandelion are iron, proteins, calcium, glucides, vitamin B1 and magnesium. All these are indirect but important means of pepping up one’s sex life.
10) Maca has been called the " Natural Viagra" by the Discovery Channel. it grows in the Andes in Peru which 3800 - 4800 meters (1200 feet) above sea level. It is round in shape like a carrot and is rich in phosphorous, calcium, iron, potassium, zinc, protiens, natural fiber, mineras, fats, carbohydrates, essential amino acids required by human body, sterol, maceaene and nacamide. These two components improves sexual functions in both men and women, thus Maca has become know as s nourishing aphrodisiac food for fertility. Other than in Peru itself, the product sells well in the United States, Canada, The United Kingdom, Holland, Switzerland, Japan, France, Australia, Spain, China, Hong Kong and Taiwan. Total sales of Maca Health Products on the international market is nearly USD4,000 million and has become one of the top health products in the world.